Get hold of our downloadable With Them fundraising pack and you’ll see even the simplest things can connect us to the stories, hopes and dreams of our persecuted family.
See how in walking, running, baking, riding, shaving, making music, going silent or being creative you can tell and share the stories of Christians who have been forced from their homes in Iraq and Syria because of war and terror. Get sponsored or hold an event to raise money and prayer to help the church survive, stay and shine in Iraq and Syria.
1. Sign up and download the guide (and the extra bits below)…
2. Choose what you want to do (you can do anything from a bake sale or coffee morning to full-on marathon or bunjee jump). Tell people. Get sponsored.
3. Run, walk, bake, go silent, cycle, shave… do your activity.
4. Collect your sponsorship. Get in touch and tell us what you did.
5. We’ll shout about your efforts online telling people what a legend you are!
The pack features a guide with ideas, stories and practical info, along with everything else you’ll need to promote your fundraising activity. Download it today by filling out the form.
We support people who are beaten, tortured,
imprisoned, falsely accused, and hated simply for following Jesus.